Our partner network enables us to search specifically for qualified specialists as well as additional training. Transparent information, a high level of motivation and professional expectation management right from the start ensure a low dropout rate. You select your future talents according to your vacancies in a personal interview on site in the home countries or via online interview.
When selecting talent, we take into account the wishes of employers on the one hand, and the respective conditions in the nurse’s country of origin on the other. Our partner network enables us to search for qualified professionals in a very targeted manner.Learn More
The professional and language training of our candidates is our core task and we provide holistic support in the professional and personal development of our talents. This way we want to play our part in securing the future opportunities of your employees - and those of your company.
In technical, linguistic and intercultural training courses, we familiarize your candidates with German nursing standards, German culture and the German healthcare system while they are still in their home country. We can also integrate your own teaching material via our interactive learning platform. This platform was developed to guarantee the same quality standards worldwide by means of specific material. This enables tracking of the language and subject levels completed in each case and targeted, individual support.Learn More
Our nursing educators, nursing specialists, language and HR experts in the team know the challenges of the candidates from their own professional experience.
We prepare our candidates for the B2 language exam as well as for the specialist knowledge exam in Germany and support them with targeted practical and theoretical training.
We look after and support you and our candidates with a team of experts in the entire process, such as the submission of the recognition file to the organization of the migration. In addition, we coordinate the entire visa process and communication with the respective German embassy. Our team of experts and our digital process structures enable a smooth and transparent project flow. You can rely on our expertise and view the progress of your candidates at any time with support from our specially developed platform.Learn More
Our professional know-how is supported by our specially developed software, which ensures transparency and monitoring of the process and makes the procedure clear, up-to-date and predictable for you and the candidates.
STEP 1: SELECTION PROCEDURE
- Application of the participants
- Selection interviews
- Program enrollment
STEP 2: TRAINING IN THE HOME COUNTRY
- German course in home country from A1-B2 over 10-12 months
- Job interviews (from A2), placement with employers
- Application for recognition
- Issuance employment contract
- Preparation for life and work in Germany
STEP 3: ON THE WAY TO GERMANY
- Receipt of B2 certificate
- Receipt of partial recognition
- Visa formalities
- Preparatory course for knowledge test
STEP 4: IN GERMANY
- Salary from the day of arrival, initially as a care assistant
- Permanent employment relationship, at least 24 months with the employer
- Adaptation qualification/knowledge test
- Receipt of certificate as a specialist
Our international talent enriches the workforce of our employers. Immediately after arrival, however, new professionals face unfamiliar bureaucratic and administrative challenges. Even after an initial trade-in to their new existence, it makes sense to accompany this journey professionally.Learn More
- Pick-up from the airport
- Assistance with the registration of a residence
- Application for tax number, GEZ, etc.
- Assistance with opening a bank account, setting up a mobile phone
- Accompanying the candidate to authorities
- Support for integration into the new environment
- Contacting real estate agencies and landlords
- Preselection of possible objects
- Accompaniment during sightseeing
- Coordination of the conclusion of the rental contract
- Assistance with the handover of the apartment and handover protocol
- Courses via our Online Academy
- General language with focus on communication skills and grammar
- Vocabulary and technical vocabulary specific to the profession
- Written competences for the documentation requirements in nursing care
- Qualified and experienced lecturers (DaF/DaZ)
- Regular feedback and evaluation meetings
- Support and advice on the integration of professionals in their new social environment
- Mediation of conflicts on site, if required